No jobs are currently available.
I have a medical emergency
- Always call 999 in a medical emergency – if someone is seriously ill or injured or their life is at risk.
- You can call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergency. NHS 111 is a fast and easy way to get the right help, whatever the time. NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
- If you do not need emergency hospital care but need to see a doctor or nurse today see below ‘I need to see a doctor or nurse today’
I need to see a doctor or nurse today
- If you feel that you need to see a doctor or nurse at the medical practice please look at our appointments page but please read the information below first
- If you are unwell or need medical / health advice, you may not be sure of where to go for help. Depending upon the type of problem, you may need to visit a pharmacy, Family Planning Clinic, sexual health clinic, GP surgery, A&E department, dentist, or one of many other services operating in Leeds
- Leeds Student Health app – apple – android
Leeds West CCG has developed an app specifically aimed at students living in Leeds. This has all of the health information you will need and includes information and contact details on; alcohol, drugs, smoking, sexual health, mental health, how to register with a GP or dentist and details on the range of services available in the city. You can visit the iTunes store for the apple version or the Google play store for the android version
- Leeds NHS Choose Well
To guide you on where best to go for help with routine or urgent matters we suggest that you visit the Leeds NHS Choose Well site. This provides information on local services for a range of medical problems. This includes details of the Choose well app. You can now download the free Choose well app for iPhones and Androids for information about the nearest GP, walk-in centre, dentist, pharmacy, and A&E department wherever you may be in Yorkshire and the Humber.