No jobs are currently available.
I have a medical emergency
- Always call 999 in a medical emergency – if someone is seriously ill or injured or their life is at risk.
- You can call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergency. NHS 111 is a fast and easy way to get the right help, whatever the time. NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
- If you do not need emergency hospital care but need to see a doctor or nurse today see below ‘I need to see a doctor or nurse today’
I need to see a doctor or nurse today
- If you feel that you need to see a doctor or nurse at the medical practice please look at our appointments page but please read the information below first
- If you are unwell or need medical / health advice, you may not be sure of where to go for help. Depending upon the type of problem, you may need to visit a pharmacy, Family Planning Clinic, sexual health clinic, GP surgery, A&E department, dentist, or one of many other services operating in Leeds
- Choosing the Right Service
To guide you on where best to go for help with routine or urgent matters we suggest that you visit the Leeds Choosing the right Service site. This provides information on local services for a range of medical problems.