No jobs are currently available.
Leeds Student Medical Practice – Vacancy for salaried GP, 8 sessions
A busy, friendly and growing Practice, based in Leeds City Centre
- Over 45 000 patients; students and their dependants
- Supportive team environment with protected daily team coffee break
- 15 minute appointments
- Extensive training involvement including Diploma of the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare DFSRH, GP Registrars and Student Nurses
- Leaders in Student Health, with particular emphasis on mental health, sexual health and contraception and musculoskeletal medicine
- NHS Leeds CCG, Student Locality
- Terms and conditions based on BMA model contract
- 4 stars, NHS Choices
- Rated OUTSTANDING by CQC in October 2016
Visits are welcome.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Vanessa Hails, Practice Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org/0113 295 4488
Please apply through NHS Jobs.
Interview date, Friday 15 February 2019
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date for applications: Friday 8th February 2019