No jobs are currently available.
Vacancy for Salaried GP – Maternity Locum Cover
To commence September 2017
Rated ‘OUTSTANDING’ by CQC in October 2016
LSMP: A busy, friendly Practice, based in Leeds City Centre.
- Over 40 000 patients; students and their dependents
- Supportive team environment with protected daily team coffee break
- Extensive training involvement including Diploma for Family Planning, GP Registrars, Student Nurses and Physician Associate Students
- Leaders in Student Health, with particular emphasis on mental health, sexual health and contraception, musculoskeletal medicine
- Partner owned premises
- Leeds West CCG, Student Locality
- 4 stars, NHS Choices
- 2014, runners up NAPC ‘Health and Wellbeing Initiative of the Year’
- 2014, Finalist, MDU, ‘Outstanding Practice Team’
- We are looking to cover 8 sessions per week, this will involve working a variety of shift patterns within the hours 7 am – 7 pm, some of which will form part of our ‘oncall’ team and include key-holder duties
- We would consider more than one applicant to cover the role
- Contract is based on the BMA model contract
To apply, please complete the application form and provide a handwritten covering letter. Please find the job pack here. Applications should be posted to;
Vanessa Hails, Practice Manager.
Leeds Student Medical Practice
4 Blenheim Court,
Informal visits are welcome.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Vanessa; Vanessa.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications; Friday 16 June, 2017.
We look forward to hearing from you.